1. Përshëndetje dhe mirësevini në forumin e Itshqip.com
    Nëse akoma nuk jeni pjesë e IT komunitetit më të madhë Shqiptarë nga fusha e Teknologjisë Informative, ju ftojmë që të bëheni pjesë e këtij komuniteti që tani duke u regjistruar këtu - procedura është shumë e thjeshtë dhe e lehtë. Gjithashtu ju mund të regjistroheni edhe përmes rrjetit social Facebook, Twitter, Google+.

Pyetje Kush din naj metod me largu icloudin prej iphone

Tema tek 'Pyetje dhe Përgjigje' e hapur nga Html5, 20 Korrik 2020.

1. Html5

Html5 Anëtar Fillestar

Postimet:
    Pëlqimet:
    Pikë nga trofetë:
    Kush din naj metod me largu icloudin prej iphone se ni i familjes ja ka harru passwordin dhe tash ju ka blloku kush din naj metod?

2. Albozr

Albozr Anëtar me Përvoj

Postimet:
    Pëlqimet:
    Pikë nga trofetë:
    qfar iphone osht ?

3. IMPACT

IMPACT Anëtar Aktiv

Postimet:
    Pëlqimet:
    Pikë nga trofetë:
    this might help you guys out if you a locked iphone

Updated

One of the latest updates of checkra1n 2020 is the possibility to use it not only on Mac but also on Linux and Windows, but in addition to that it allows iCloud bypass 13.4.1 that caused so much problems in the operation of this software.

This release is a beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary devices

What’s new
    Bug fixes

• Fixes support for A7 devices
    • Fixes an issue in 12.4 which caused the device to panic and reboot on attempted shutdown
    • Fixes an issue that caused the keychain to lose new passwords
    • Fixes an issue which caused the GUI/ncurses to crash when used more than once
    • Fixes an issue where a userspace reboot won’t restart dropbear
    Other changes

• Added 13.4 and 13.4.1 support
    • Introducing kernel patch finder v2 - rewritten from the ground up for sanic speed
    • You can now quit from the webra1n interface

Hidden text, you need have 1 likes, now you have 1 likes.

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

0.10.1 beta

This release is a beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary devices

checkra.in

4. IMPACT

IMPACT Anëtar Aktiv

Postimet:
    Pëlqimet:
    Pikë nga trofetë:
    How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone for Free with DNS method

Make sure you have any sim card inserted in your iPhone, it will not work if you don’t have SIM card, as your iPhone must be activated.

Step 1: Open your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Then select your Country and Language.

Step 2: Jump to Wifi settings. If you don’t see the “i” letter beside the wifi network, press the home button, then select “More Wifi Settings”

Step 3: Make sure that your iDevice is not connected to a network, if it is connected to a network, tap on the “i” button then “Forget this Network”

Step 4: Tap the “i” button, then insert custom DNS, choose any one of the below IPs:

USA / North America: 104.154.51.7
    Europe: 104.155.28.90
    Asia: 104.155.220.58
    Rest of the world: 78.100.17.60
    Step 5: Tap “Back >” in the top left the screen, then choose your network and insert your wifi password. Hence your iPhone will jump to the next page, don’t let it, and hit “Back”

Step 6: The iCloud Bypass screen will pop up.

Step 7: Scroll down, hit the menu in order to navigate apps, music, videos, camera and many much more. Finally, please watch the below video in order to see the full process in action.

[Bonus Video] How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone for Free:
    This video will show you how to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone as mentioned in the above steps. However, it will make usage of your iPhone, as you will get some functionality back. Hence, show you how to bypass iCloud lock activation using the DNS server method which is pretty awesome. In conclusion, it will bring back a lot of functionality like Games, Videos, Music, Streaming, Social Media and much more.

5. IMPACT

IMPACT Anëtar Aktiv

Postimet:
    Pëlqimet:
    Pikë nga trofetë:
  6. Html5

Html5 Anëtar Fillestar

Postimet:
    Pëlqimet:
    Pikë nga trofetë:
    Iphone 6s

7. Html5